1 15 23

:

21 - 11 - 2009

28 January 2011 DUBAI The Court of Misdemeanours sentenced on Thursday an Emirati policeman to two-year imprisonment for having an incestuous relationship with his niece and consuming narcotics.
    The 23-year-old niece was given three months in jail on the charge of having consensual sex with her uncle.

According to prosecution records, the woman, who works for a local bank, became pregnant after her 26-year-old uncle had sex with her in his car.

The woman told the police that she worked for a bank and in the evening she attended the Womens College.

She said that her uncle used to pick her up from work and drop her at college in February last year. Once he gave her a driving lesson in a sandy area.

The second time he took her to another area with plenty of trees.

I thought he would teach me how to drive. But he started to flirt with me and said he wanted to have sex with me, the niece told the cops.

I asked him how he could talk to me like this being my uncle and the brother of my mother. She said that while he was persistent she was struck by his demand.

All of a sudden he lied on top of me and began to undress me. She said that she tried to stop him but could not.

He then had sex with her and dropped her later at college. She never saw him afterwards. Two months later she found out that she was pregnant. I called and informed him about the trouble and he promised to help solve it.

In her statement, she said that he did not help but became evasive at each time she called him. Her pregnancy became increasingly visible and her uncle kept on avoiding her on work pretexts.

She then told her aunt and the latter informed her parents.

She was taken to Al Qusais police station on September 21 last year.

She said during the investigation that she was divorced in August 2009 because of some problems with her husband. She said that she never had sex with her former husband and alleged that she lost her virginity because of her uncle.

Defence lawyer Jassem Naqbi, on behalf of the niece, said in his pleas that the Public Prosecution presented his client as an accused rather than a victim. My client was very clear and affirmative when she said in her statement to the police that her uncle forced himself on her. She could not stop him.

According to Naqbi, the niece also told the prosecutors that her uncle threatened to kill her if she did not succumb to his desire. The Public Prosecution discarded the rape and threat acts and filed illicit consensual sex charge against both the defendants. He pleaded the court to modify the charge of forced sex and to acquit his client. The verdict on both the defendants is subject to appeal within 15 days.

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/displaya...on=theuae&col=

23 ) .

26 .

/ .

" .

" ". .

" ." .

. . . " ".

. .

21 .

2009 . .

. " . ".