26 - 02 - 2009

31 - 12 - 2008

27 - 07 - 2009

!!

08 - 11 - 2006

http://www.thane.com/products/health...iftsupreme.php

PRODUCT REVIEWS:

Posted on Jul 21, 2010, 3:35 am by Alice

I love this product. I bought it and it makes me look 3 to 4 size smaller. Plus the best thing about it is I wear when I go work out and it helps support all the love handles and flubbers in place which makes my body slowly loses it's appearances of fatness. This actually is great for an exercise garment but you'll have to bear the pain on the side of the thighs but once I started losing weight the outfit is so stretchable it adjust to my body change. I love this product!

Posted on May 1, 2010, 12:50 am by Sugar

I got the original slim n lift years ago as a gift. it works great! I think i needed a bigger size because it would bulge under my pants in my inner thighs. I think the supreme will be much better. I cant wait to try the new ones!

Posted on Jan 18, 2010, 2:43 pm by Evelyn

I love it

Posted on Nov 5, 2009, 8:59 am by Denise

I absolutely love this. I promote this product to all my friends. I just brought another set. Love it Love it Love it. Neicy

Posted on Aug 15, 2009, 8:31 pm by Jennifer

I love my slim N Lift!! i just got it and the first thing i did was to try it on makes me look so nice no "love handels" ans so confertable you need to get it

Posted on May 9, 2009, 9:04 pm by Lynn

This product is everything your commercials said! I love my Slim & Lift! It took me a few minutes to get it on but was it all worth it...my husband said I look 10 lbs. thinner! Even he said "It works". Thank you for giving me the opportunity to wear clothes in my closet that I couldn't wear before. You are every womans problem solver! Thank you!

Posted on Apr 29, 2009, 11:54 pm by Tina

I just got my SNL today and was very excited to try it on. It took some work but eventually I succeeded. It fits but i think i should have ordered a larger size. Unfortunately I snagged it and cannot return it. I will wear the one I have because it made my clothes fit a lot better. I tried on a dress the other day, and because of the stomach bulge i didn't wear it. I tried it on today and even though i wasn't three sizes smaller it looks great. No more bulge!! Thanks SNL!!!

Posted on Apr 29, 2009, 11:49 pm by Tina

I was definitely very excited when I got my SNL today. It was kind of hard to put on, but once i did I had more room in clothes that i normally wear. I was a little skeptical on the size and was going to return it for a larger one , but I accidentally snagged it with my nail and now I will have to keep it. In all it didn't make me look three sizes smaller, but it did improve the way my clothes fit.

Posted on Mar 16, 2009, 7:47 pm by Mother

I just received the size Medium today, and have already tried on everything in my closet!...This is actually a great product. Everything I own fits so much better, and the material is very breathable compared to other garments I've previously purchased. Just wanted to say, it's so worth it!

Posted on Feb 15, 2009, 10:50 pm by Hermina

Just went on line to order my slim & lift supreme & noticed you were out of my size (XL) plz let me know when you'll be getting more so I can place my order, desperately needs it, thanks

Posted on Jan 1, 2009, 10:03 am by Valerie

I love this product! This is just what I needed to feel confident with form fitting clothes. I have a tip for the susupenders. The adjustment tab would irritate my arms through the day, but I started wrapping it around my bra straps so it's not against my skin, and problem solved. Now, any chance you'll be coming up with a full-leg version? It's awfully cold in the winter.

Posted on Nov 26, 2008, 12:52 am by Yvonne

Slim N lift is great!!! I wish you could come up with something for our flabby arms!!!

Posted on Nov 13, 2008, 11:33 pm by Ariana

Great product! It truly does work and you can wear it with anything. I love the fact that it works with my body even when my weight fluctuates! Love it! Thank you for making me feel good about my body once again!

Posted on Oct 30, 2008, 4:03 pm by Halimat

I love it. My friend (Alberta)just place her order now after seeing it on me. i just got mine in the mail 3 days ago. very comfortable. We need to get compensated for marketing this product, because i know I am going to bring lots of friends here to this website to place their orders. Thanks for inventing this product.

Posted on Oct 30, 2008, 3:55 pm by Halimat

Wow. Silhouette slim n lift supreme is de greatest. am a very skeptical person, never order anything online b4. am happy i gave slim n lift supreme a trial and i love it. it's very comfortable, and easy to wear. I thought it was going to make my butt disappear since i don't have a very big one but it didn't instead it lift and pushed my butt out. I just had my second baby 4mths ago, i wish i gave this product a trial right after i had my baby, i know it will have made my belly go down as in flatten it for me. but am sure it can still flatten my belly if i wear it every day. when i have money i will order the comfort and the long slimming tube.

22 - 04 - 2010

1. :
    : 8
    : 2011-06-20, 15:51
  2. :
    : 9
    : 2011-05-08, 00:00
  3. :
    : 11
    : 2011-01-25, 08:18
  4. :
    : 19